Experience our beautiful Award-Winning course
COME FOR THE GOLF; STAY FOR THE FINE FOOD AND LASTING FRIENDSHIPS
While the course may be challenging, our pristine and unparalleled practice facilities enable you to prepare and improve your skills with grass-tee driving range, multiple-greens short game and putting areas.
The teaching staff is headed by PGA pro Jason Caron and his wife Liz, a PGA tour player herself, plus PGA professional instructor Dan Sposata. As a member, you’ll take lessons from top PGA talent, earn significant discounts on golf equipment as well as clothing in the Mill River Pro Shop.
Throughout the season, our membership participates in a full calendar of member-member tournaments such as the men’s and women’s Club Championships, Ryder Cup and match play well as various holiday themed events, Sadie Hawkins, and fun nights like ‘9 & Dine.’ We participate in interclub competition, and have a thriving ladies golf program for both the 9 and 18 holers. Our Junior golf, too, is active and growing at Mill River.
So come for the golf but know that you and your family will have much to enjoy as members of The Mill River Club.
- 18-hole golf course, unparalleled; challenging and varied
- Two holes rated in the Top 18 in Golfing Magazine’s Dream 18 on Long Island
- State-of-the-art practice facility, including a 300-yard, grass tee driving range, as well as two putting and three target greens
- Golf Professional, Jason Caron, is a PGA Pro
- Golf Lessons available
- Member Tournaments for Adults and Juniors
- Discounted rates in the Pro Shop, 20% off equipment and 30% off clothing